Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

How to Pay for College at UW-Superior


University of Wisconsin-Superior

Yellowjacket Union 230
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

ph. 715-394-8230

Text 715-817-5760

fax. 715-394-8407

Follow Us at facebook.comFollow Us at twitter.comFollow Us at flickr.comFollow Us at youtube.comFollow Us at instagram.com
Apply Online


How to Pay for College at UW-Superior

Over 90 percent of UW-Superior students receive some type of financial aid. 

UW-Superior awarded more than $160,000 in new student scholarships to students enrolling in September 2010.


Undergraduate tuition is based on the number of credit hours you take each semester. These figures are for full-time students (12 or more credits) enrolled for a full academic year (Fall and Spring semesters) and include fees. Tuition for online courses is charged separately at a different rate.

Estimated full-time undergraduate tuition/fees per year (Fall 2014-Spring 2015):

Wisconsin Resident:                           $7,994
Minnesota Resident:                           $8,257
Nonresident*                                      $15,567

*May be eligible for a NTW Waiver

Estimated residence hall costs per year (Fall 2014-Spring 2015)

Crownhart and Curran-McNeill-Ostrander Halls

Double Room:                                     $3,490
Single Room:                                      $4,690

Ross/Hawkes Hall

Double Room:                                     $3,700
Single Room:                                      $4,980
Suite:                                                  $4,480

Estimated meal plan costs per semester (Fall 2014-Spring 2015)

Superior Plan:                                     $1,460/semester
(Unlimited access to the open dining venue plus $50 Jacket Cash per semester)

Black and Gold Plan:                             $1,245/semester
(135 meals and $125 Jacket Cash per semester)

For more details about tuition and payment options, visit the Bursar's office website.

Tuition Reciprocity

Minnesota Reciprocity Video


Tuition reciprocity allows Minnesota residents to attend UW-Superior and pay the same tuition rate they would pay as a Minnesota resident attending the Minnesota State University System.

To qualify, students must file a reciprocity form before the end of their first semester of enrollment through the Minnesota Office of Higher Education.

For more information, contact our Admissions Office at (715) 394-8230.

Back to Top