Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Changing Your Major, Minor or Advisor

Center for Academic Advising

Changing Your Major, Minor or Advisor

Currently enrolled students may change their academic plan (major
and/or minor) or advisor at anytime except during the advisement/registration period in November and April. (Check the academic calendar for exact dates.)  To change your major, stop in the Center for Academic Advisement, Old Main 134, and fill out the change of major form.  Students may also contact the Center Office to change their plan and/or advisor via phone at 715 394-8515 or via email at mmccaule@uwsuper.edu

Change to plans and/or advisors are generally processed within 48 hours of receipt of the change request.  If a problem is encountered regarding a change of major/minor/advisor request, the student will be notified via UWS email of the problem and possible solutions. When a problem is encountered, the change Will NOT be processed until the student's response to the problem is received.

Back to Top