Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Change of Major Form

Center for Academic Advising

Change of Major Form

To change your major, fill out the form below and click the submit button. Students will be notified via UWS email when their changes have been processed (generally within 72 hours of receipt of this form). Students submitting a form where a change(s) are in question will be contacted via their UWS e-mail for clarification. Questions about your catalog year and degree selection should be directed to your advisor for discussion and/or clarification. Note: Changes will be made according to the information you indicate on this form.

Example: if you are following the degree requirements in the 2010-12 University Catalog, your catalog year is 2010-12


Back to Top