Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Declare Your Major Form - For Transfer Students

Center for Academic Advising

Declare Your Major Form - For Transfer Students

To begin the advisement and registration process, you must have been officially admitted to UW-Superior and have paid your $100 enrollment fee. If you have questions about your acceptance to UW-Superior or the $100 enrollment fee, contact the Admissions Office.

All correspondence with new transfer students from the Center for Academic Advisement will be via your UW-Superior email. Instructions on how to access the Transfer Orientation and for completing this on-line course will be sent to your UW-Superior email account within 72 hours after this form has been submitted.

If you don't have a minor, select "No Minor".

BA requires 6 credits of foreign language, BS does not require foreign language

If your plans have changed and you will NOT be attending UW-Superior for Fall/Spring semester, check this box.


Back to Top