Center for Academic Advising
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Old Main 134
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Center for Academic Advising
New Transfer Student advisement and registration for students who have earned 22 or more post high school college credits begins November 4, 2013.
Who is Eligible to Participate in the November Advisement Period?
1. Students who have been officially admitted
2. Students who have paid their $100 enrollment fee
3. Students who have completed the Transfer On-line Orientation course, and who've submitted all official transcripts including in-progress course work, are eligible to advise and register.
How do I advise and register for spring semester classes?
1. Fill out and submit the "Declare Your Major" Form below.
2. Make sure all of your transcripts have been received by our Admissions Office, including transcripts for in-progress course work. It is imperative that this information is on file and available to your advisor in order for you to be appropriately advised.
3. Review your Admissions Check-list to see if you are required to take a math and/or English Placement test. If you need to take a placement test, contact our Testing Office at 715 394-8087 or via their website at http://www.uwsuper.edu/support/testing/uw-placement.cfmto schedule the appropriate test(s).
Complete the Transfer Student On-Line Orientation Course.
1. All new transfer students who have earned 22 or more post high school credits are required to complete the New Transfer Student Online Orientation course prior to advising and registering for classes.
2. When you submit your "Declare My Major" form, you will be loaded into the online course and instructions for accessing and completing the course will be sent to you via your UWS e-mail account within 72 hours of receipt of your "Declare My Major form." There are 14 Content Areas including instructions and 11 quizzes that must be completed.
3. Once you have completed the course and all required quizzes, completion of the course will be verified and you will then receive your advisor name and contact information via your UWS e-mail account. It is your responsibility to contact your advisor to schedule an advisement session.If you leave a phone message and/or e-mail for your advisor and you don't receive a response within three business days,contact the Center Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: It is the student's responsibility to be knowledgeable of policies and procedures regarding academic requirements, dates, and deadlines as indicated in the online UWS catalog and academic calendar.
We hope this information is of help to you. If you have further questions, contact the Center for Academic Advisement via e-mail at email@example.com.
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer