University of Wisconsin-Superior
Swenson Hall 1061
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Mon - Fri 7:45am - 4:30pm
Daily drop-in hours:
Mon - Fri 11:00am - 4:30pm
News and Events Details
On Tuesday, March 11th, the Social Inquiry Department, in partnership with Career Services, brought together UW-Superior alumni for an engaging panel discussion. The alumni spoke to a group of current students and community members about how the skills they gained from their studies in social inquiry assist them in their careers today.
The panel was part of the larger Social Inquiry Conference,which was an all-day event dedicated to sharing student research. The conference was a great success and we look forward to next year's!
Thank you to the alumni panelists:
- Jen Bird, Director, First Year Experience, UW-Superior, Sociology Major
- Shannon Gilligan, Transfer & Family Specialist / Academic Advisor, UW-Superior, History/Journalism Majors (U of M alumnus)
- Amos Tarfa, Founder at Learning Institute For Excellence (LIFE), LLC, Chemistry/Philosophy Majors
- Nathalie Cowley, SANE Program Coordinator, PAVSA, Sociology, Women's/GenderStudies/Philosophy Majors
- Leann Stoll, Organizer for AFT WISCONSIN, History Major
And thanks to conference organizers, Dr. Deborah Augsburger and Dr. Sarah LaChance-Adams from the UW-Superior Social Inquiry Department.
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer