Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College


Return to UW-Superior: Finish Your Degree


get startedHere's how to get started:

  • Contact your Return to Superior Coordinator

  • Decide your field of study, and whether you'll enroll on-campus or online

  • Submit a Reentry Application

  • Send your official transcripts if you completed any coursework outside UW-Superior

  • Register for classes with an advisor

*Students who left UW-Superior on academic suspension will also need to file for reinstatement if planning on returning for Fall or Spring semesters. Simply complete a Petition for Reinstatement and return to the Registrar's Office.

Call (877) 528-6597 or (715) 394-8487
Email return@uwsuper.edu

Back to Top