Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Sheboygan County Conservation Association

Financial Aid Office

University of Wisconsin-Superior

Old Main 110
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880

ph. 715-394-8200

fax. 715-394-8027

Financial Aid News and Events News/Events via RSS Feed Subscribe Financial Aid News and Events News/Events via Email Updates.Follow Us at facebook.com

Financial Aid Office

Sheboygan County Conservation Association

The Sheboygan County Conservation Association is offering a $1000 Roy Kalmerton Scholarship to a Sheboygan County resident attending a college or university anywhere in the state of Wisconsin. Scholarship applicants must have earned college sophomore standing or have completed at least 60 credits by the end of the 2010-2011 school term. They must intend to major in one of the following fields of environmental management: Resource Science, Law Enforcement, Forestry, Resources Administration, Fisheries Management, Wildlife Management, Zoology, or Environment Education.

Along with the application (available in the UWSuperior Financial Aid office), an applicant must furnish the following:

  • a brief statement, from your instructor, concerning your academic achievements
  • a statement of your experience, if any, with any type of natural resources organization (i.e. Izaak Walton League, Ducks Unlimited, Greenwing Program, Trees for Tomorrow Camp).
  • a brief statement indicating your career interests

All items must be submitted by April 2, 2012. The scholarship will be presented at the Sheboygan County Conservation Association Banquet to be held on May 10, 2012. The recipient will be reimbursed for expenses incurred to attend the banquet.

Mail the application to:
Sheboygan County Conservation Association
c/o Pat Meyer
68 Elm Lane
Plymouth, WI 53073

Back to Top