Human Resources Office
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Old Main 201
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Human Resources Office
UW-Superior is committed to making excellence inclusive in every aspect of the institution. Diversity, inclusion and equity are prioritized learning resources for all community members. We strive to offer quality programs in an environment of trust and cooperation that centers on the worth of all individuals. The University is seeking candidates who will contribute to the achievement of this goal.
Information Manager, Financial Aid
Under the general supervision of the Financial Aid Director, this position will serve as the functional lead for related systems including, but not limited to, the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions system and ImageNow system. This position is a blend of student financial aid functional knowledge, technical expertise, data collection, and business analysis skills.
The complete Position Description may be viewed here.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
The successful candidate will be dynamic, energetic, creative, and engaging. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to the public liberal arts mission and must be committed to the highest ethical standards and must demonstrate effective leadership and teamwork skills. Candidates that incorporate values of inclusive excellence and diversity in their work are especially encouraged to apply.
UW-Superior offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance coverage for domestic partners and their eligible dependents.
As soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY:
Review of applications will commence April 19, 2013 and will continue until the position is filled.
Please apply online at UW-Careers (http://www.uwsuper.edu/hr/employment/career-gateway.cfm) and submit your application packet that is:
1. Cover Letter
3. Three References
Internal applicants: select the internal applicant link. Registration for account not required.
External applicants: select the external applicant link and register for an account:
How to Register for a UW-Careers Account:
1. To register for a UW-Careers account, click on the click here to Register link to create your user name and password.
2. Search for the Information Manager position and click on the Apply Now button to submit a resume.
3. To submit your letter of application, unofficial transcripts, etc., you must add the document as an attachment by clicking on the Add Attachment link below the Cover Letters and Attachments box.
4. Clicking on the Next link, please complete the required Online Questionnaire.
5. After the Online Questionnaire has been completed, click Next again to provide contact information for three professional references, if required, in the References section by selecting the Add Reference link.
6. Once reference information has been listed, click on Next to complete the How did you find out about the position? section of the application process.
7. Once you have completed all sections, click on the Save button and then Submit button to submit your materials.
At any time you may select the Save button to save your progress. When you have submitted your application, ability to change materials submitted will not be available.
If you have questions in regards to the hiring process, please contact Marie Harris at (715) 394-8308 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer