Human Resources Office
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Old Main 201
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Human Resources Office
UW-Superior is committed to making excellence inclusive in every aspect of the institution. Diversity, inclusion and equity are prioritized learning resources for all community members. We strive to offer quality programs in an environment of trust and cooperation that centers on the worth of all individuals. The University is seeking candidates who will contribute to the achievement of this goal.
Outreach Program Manager I, Center for Continuing Education
|The Outreach Program Manager, Health, Human Interests, and Event Management in the Center for Continuing Education manages the operation and ongoing development of the Health and Human Interests credit and noncredit programming and the Event Management Program, in response to identified community and client needs and in support of the mission of the University of Wisconsin-Superior. The Outreach Program Manager will be responsible for identifying, planning, developing, marketing and evaluating professional development programs in health related fields as well as develop new programmatic directions to enhance established curriculum. |
The complete Position Description may be viewed here.
|UW-S offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance coverage for domestic partners and their eligible dependents.|
As soon as possible.
|Review of applications will commence November 26, 2012. Screening will continue until the position is filled. Only complete application packages will be reviewed. |
Please apply online at UW-Careers (http://www.uwsuper.edu/hr/employment/career-gateway.cfm) and submit your application packet that is:
External applicants: Select the external applicant link and register for an account:
How to Register for a UW-Careers Account:
1. To register for a UW-Careers account, click on the click here to Register link to create your user name and password.
2. Search for the Outreach Program Manager I, Center for Continuing Education position and click on the Apply Now button to submit a resume.
3. To submit your cover letter, transcripts, etc., you must add the document as an attachment by clicking on the Add Attachment link below the Cover Letters and Attachments box.
4. Clicking on the Next link, please complete the required Online Questionnaire.
5. After the Online Questionnaire has been completed, click Next again to provide contact information for three professional references, if required, in the References section by selecting the Add Reference link.
6. Once reference information has been listed, click on Next to complete the How did you find out about the position? section of the application process.
7. Once you have completed all sections, click on the Save button and then Submit button to submit your materials.
At any time you may select the Save button to save your progress. When you have submitted your application, ability to add or change materials submitted will not be available.
If you have questions in regards to the hiring process, please contact Ms. Julie Elliot at (715) 394-8191 or by email at Jellio14@uwsuper.edu
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer