University Relations Office
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
News and Events Details
The India study away program will be offered during the upcoming 2013-2014 academic year.
Fall registration for ECON 301 (one credit) is required. You need to complete the application process in order to enroll in this program.
"Emerging India" is an academic year program consisting of three components:
• a one-credit introductory and preparatory course during Fall semester
• a four-credit residential study abroad program in India during J-term (3-4 weeks)
• a one-credit synthesis and presentation course during Spring semester
Information sessions offered this week:
• Tuesday, April 16, 4 p.m., Swenson 1007
• Wednesday, April 17, noon, Swenson 1007
• Thursday, April 18, noon, Swenson 1058
If you are unable to attend an information session, contact Jerry Hembd directly at Extension 8208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer