Office of International Programs
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Old Main 337
Belknap and Catlin
Superior, WI 54880
Walk-in hours are 9 AM to 3 PM M-F.
For best service, contact Mr. Mark MacLean to set up an appointment.
OIP Future Students
Payment of Tuition and Fees
Payment of Tuition and Fees
The most updated information related to tuition and fee rates and payment options can be found on the Bursar's Office website. (Please refer to Payment Information and Due Dates and Fee Schedules on the left side of their page). Tuition and fee rates are determined by the University of Wisconsin Board of Regents in July for the academic year, which runs from early September to mid-May.
E-Hive Student Account
Incoming students are sent information about how to access their E-Hive account in the weeks before their first semester begins. Students can access their student bill via their E-Hive account by clicking on My Student Center and then View Bill. Note that since student fees and financial aid are generally applied to student accounts one to two weeks before the beginning of the semester, their account information may be inaccurate if accessed before that time. Students are encouraged to pay for their student fees during the week before classes begin or during the first week of classes.
Note that billing statements are only available online via the E-HIVE.
Student fees can be paid via:
1) a personal check drawn in US dollars from a North American bank. Many students choose to bring an international money order, bank draft, or traveler's cheque for enough money to pay for at least their first semester's expenses and use it to open a bank account in Superior once they arrive. If you choose to do this, you will be able to pay your student fees via personal check shortly after you arrive.
2) an international money order or bank draft in US dollars payable to UW-Superior. If the money order is for more than the total of your student fees, you will be issued a refund. See information on the Bursar's website http://www.uwsuper.edu/bursar/fees/index.cfm about refunds.
When mailing checks, international money order, or bank drafts, please make them payable to "UW-Superior" and make sure your name is indicated clearly and send them to:
Bursar's Office; UW-Superior; Old Main 206 Belknap & Catlin USA
3) credit card. UW-Superior accepts Visa and Mastercard payments via the internet only. We do not accept payment by credit card over the phone or at the Cashier's Window. There is a $25.00 convenience fee charged for each credit card payment transaction using the web.
To make your payment, go to www.uwsuper.edu/myehive. Log into the E-Hive and follow these steps:
- Click on 'Student Center' from your E-Hive homepage
- Locate and click the "View Bill" link
- Choose the appropriate semester (example: Fall Semester 2009)
- Be sure the pop-up blocker on your web browser is disabled
- Click the "Pay Online" button located at the bottom of your e-bill
- Follow the instructions on the payment page
- Print the final "Your payment has been accepted..." page as your online receipt
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer