Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Graduate Research

Grants and Research Office

Graduate Research

Graduate studies at the University of Wisconsin-Superior, can be pursued in the following areas: Master of Arts in either Communicating Arts or Visual Arts a Master of Science in Education degree in Counseling, Educational Administration, Instruction, Library Science, Reading or Special Education. As a culminating project, students must complete a Thesis, Seminar Paper or Project.

Minds at UW-SuperiorFor a closer look at this research,
go to Minds@UW-Superior.

Reference book for Graduate students:
Laurie Blum, Free Money for Graduate School (4th ed. Checkmark Books, 2000)

Back to Top