Learn@UWSuperior was upgraded Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - Thursday, January 12, 2012. Some changes you will notice are:
New for Instructors -
Our Fall 2011 Newsletter focused on the changes this upgrade brings.
Dropbox Leave Feedback Redesign
- Preview the submitted documents without having to download the file.
- Edit the Dropbox folder from this area.
- Add/edit a rubric while leaving feedback.
- Have rubric comments appear next to the general comments for your students.
Course Home News Changes
- New "Got to News Tool" icon has been added that will take you to News management screen where you can make changes to all your news items.
- New RSS feed icon that will allow your students to subscribe to your news and view it from outside Learn@UWSuperior with an RSS reader.
- The ability to save a news item as a draft for review or to publish it to your Course Home News.
- The ability to dismiss news items and return them when the information has been updated or removed by mistake.
Present course materials to students in a live interactive session that can be recorded with audio, chat, video, slide presentations, polling, application sharing and web tours. Some possible uses: virtual office or help sessions, small group project/presentations, advising sessions, guest speakers, lecture capture. Training needs to be completed before online rooms can be added to your course.
New for Students -
- Be able to monitor your class assignments from one location when your instructors check the "Display in Calendar" box.
- Assignments will be color coded by course, making it easier to see which ones belong to which course.
- You can add personal tasks to your calendar as reminders.
Course Home News
- New RSS feed icon that will allow you to subscribe to your course news and view it from outside Learn@UWSuperior with an RSS reader.
- The ability to dismiss news items and return them when the information has been removed by mistake.