University of Wisconsin-Superior
Swenson Hall 1061
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
News and Events Details
Learn@ UWSuperior (D2L) Help Resources
· Teaching and Learning Tools web site -
o For Students http://www.uwsuper.edu/teachingtools/learn/student/index.cfm
o For Instructors http://www.uwsuper.edu/teachingtools/learn/instructor/index.cfm
· Technology Helpdesk - Swenson Hall 1061, 715-394-8300 (x8300 on campus) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Technology Services web site - http://www.uwsuper.edu/technology/index.cfm
· Technology Helpdesk Request system - http://www.uwsuper.edu/technology/help/requests.cfm
· Atomic Learning Tutorials - Coming soon
If you are contacting the Technology Helpdesk for Learn@UWSuperior help, make sure you have the course name and number (ex: Comm 110, Introduction to Comm…), section number (ex: SEC 001), and semester (F10) ready when you call or put in a ticket request.
New in Learn@ UWSuperior
This summer there was an upgrade to the Learn@ UWSuperior system, some changes you will notice are:
· Navigation Bars - Both the My Home and Course Home navigation bars now match the UW-Superior website design. You will also see icons next to the various tool links.
· Classlist Images - If an instructor or student has uploaded a photo of themselves into their profile, it will now display on the Classlist next to their name.
· Discussion Posts - Profile photos will also display next to any message an instructor or student post in the Discussions area.
· Content Manage Files (for instructors and assistants) - You can upload more than one file at a time by clicking the add button for each file you would like to upload on upload screen. You can also create Content Topics for the files using the file's dropdown menu on the Manage File screen.
Learn@ UWSuperior Tips
· Don't use Beta internet browsers, these browsers may not work properly with the tools and features in Learn@ UWSuperior. Tested and confirmed browsers are:
o PC - Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) or 8 (IE8); Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
o Mac - Firefox 3.5 or 3.6; Safari 3.1 or 4.0
· Turn Pop-Up Blockers off for Learn@ UWSuperior (as well as those included with toolbars from Google, Yahoo, etc.), and make Learn@ UWSuperior a trusted site on your personal computers.
· The Email tool in Learn@ UWSuperior allows you to send emails to others in your class, but it does not save a copy of your sent messages - Cc yourself or check the email preference to send it automatically.
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer