Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Printing/copying (over 200)

University Relations

Printing/copying (over 200)

Contact Ellen Fure, the University's print manager, if:

  • You will print more than 200 copies.
  • The document is not a standard size.
  • You do not have the capabilities to print the document on your campus equipment.

The print manager will guide you through the process of working with our vendor, ShelDon Design & Imaging. In some cases, University Relations will obtain bids for print jobs.

Back to Top