Here are just some of the reasons we have Yellowjacket Pride at UW-Superior.
- Graduates of UW-Superior are successful with 91 percent of them getting a job in their field or continuing their education upon graduation.
- With 146 international students from 38 countries, UW-Superior is home to the largest percentage of international undergraduate students in the UW System after UW-Madison.
- UW-Superior has been recognized four years in a row as a Military Friendly School by GI Jobs magazine
- Yellowjacket student-athletes have received all-academic team honors from the WIAC eight of the past 10 years.
- At the end of the 2011 fiscal year, UW-Superior faculty, staff and community partners had conducted more than $4 million worth of federally funded research projects.
- UW-Superior is ranked 9th nationally on the Best Online Bachelor's Programs list by U.S. News and World Report's "Best Online Programs"
- A total of 744 students at UW-Superior enrolled in some curricular offering of the Music Department last year. That's almost 1 in 3 students.
- Each academic year, nearly half of all students engage in an academic-service learning course.
- UW-Superior hosts its annual Cultural Night, a signature event fueled by the creative energy and talent of UW-Superior international students.
Want to learn more about UW-Superior?