Getting Started - MSE
Master of Science in Education Degree in Educational Administration
The Master of Science in Education Degree in Educational Administration is designed for people with limited or no administrative experience who are seeking initial professional preparation and certification for school leadership positions in
- PK-12 Director of Instruction
- PK-12 Director of Special Education and Pupil Services
- PK-12 Principalship
- PK-12 School Business Administrator
- Courses offered at UW-Superior and at outreach sites at UW-Eau Claire and UW-Stevens Point.
- Courses offered Saturdays and evenings.
- Courses available online and through fiber optic delivery.
- Credit transfer agreements with UW-Eau Claire, UW-Stevens Point and UW-Madison.
- The MSE degree can be completed in as little as two semesters and two summers.
Applying for Admission
Apply online. All materials supporting your application should be sent to the following address:
Graduate Studies Office
Belknap & Catlin, PO Box 2000
Superior WI 54880-4500
The following items must be submitted to the Graduate Studies Office:
- Completed master's degree application
- One set of official transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate academic records sent directly by each institution of higher education where coursework was completed
- A professional resume or vita
- Written evidence of three years of teaching experience or equivalent. Three years of experience is required prior to administrative endorsement by the UW-Superior Certification Officer. School Business Manager is exempt from this requirement.
For more information:
Dr. Orvin R. Clark: firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 394-8140