The highlight for most students majoring in music at UW-Superior is their capstone recital. Music education majors perform a junior recital, while music students majoring in music performance perform both a junior and a senior recital.
All music majors except first-semester freshmen perform a solo at least once a semester in student recital class. Performances take place on select Fridays from 11:00 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
- Mozart - Concerto in D Major - Allegro
- Emily Borra, horn
- Bonneau - Caprice en forme de valse
- Gabby Anderson, saxophone
- Schmidt - 'Much More' from the Fantasticks
- Arielle Lammar, voice
- Kreutz - Prisms - V. Lyric and Expressive
- Tara Yrjanainen, flute; Cory Coffman, marimba
- Deterling - Misty Morning
- Ian Deterling, composer and guitar; Peter Lovold, percussion
- Chopin - Etude in C Minor
- Melody Kosobucki, piano