The experience that accounting majors receive goes beyond simply providing skills, tools, or knowledge. It also develops the judgment that is the foundation for leadership in a rapidly changing world.
Faculty members include Certified Public Accountants, Certified Internal Auditors, Certified Management Accountants and Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Acquire the knowledge and the skills that will give you a competitive edge
- Our professors blend strong academic credentials with practical experience
- Program Prepares students to take the CPA, CMA, CFE and CIA exams
- Graduates are prepared for challenging and well paid career opportunities
With new technologies, the role of accountants has changed dramatically. Accountants have become recognized as a crucial member of the management team. This career has great opportunities in growth.
Examples of career options for accounting majors:
- Government accounting
- Fraud examiner
- Internal and external auditors
- Financial analyst
- Bank examiner
- Management accountant
And much more…