Advising Resources and Forms

Change of Major and Minor Form

Before you submit a request to change your major and/or minor, please meet with your academic advisor to discuss the changes and review your new major/minor’s course requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog. Please note that major/minor changes may take up to 10 business days to process. An email confirmation will be sent to your UW-Superior email, along with your new advisor assignment (if necessary), when your request has been processed.

Student Information

Please list all the intended majors, minors, and certificates that you wish to pursue:

Advisor Information

By checking this box, I understand that these requested changes to my academic plan may have an impact on my degree progress. I confirm that I have met with my academic advisor before submitting this form to discuss these changes.(Required)

Request for Change of Advisor Form

Requests for a specific advisor assignment will be processed according to department instructions and advisor availability. Students with a declared major will not be assigned to advisor outside of their declared major area.

Change of Catalog Year

To change your catalog year, fill out the form below and click the submit button. Students will be notified via UW-Superior email when their changes have been processed (generally within 72 hours of receipt of this form). Students submitting a form where a change(s) are in question will be contacted via their UW-Superior email for clarification.

All information is required. Your catalog year is determined by the university catalog you are following to complete your major and minor requirements. Transfer students may select the catalog of entry at UW-Superior which corresponds with the start of the academic year at their previous institution or the catalog in effect at the time they entered UW-Superior. The maximum time between a catalog of entry and a catalog of exit (when you graduate) is seven years. Example catalog year: 2010-2012.

Not sure which catalog you should be following? Contact your advisor as soon as possible to clarify and discuss your options.

Request for Change of Catalog Year Form