Once you have been admitted to UW-Superior, there are a few more steps you must take in order to become an official UW-Superior student.
1. Pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit
(Distance Learning students do NOT have to pay the $100 enrollment deposit)
2. Submit official transcripts
4. Go to the Advisement and Registration to learn how to register for classes
- Summer Orientation Advisement and Registration (SOAR) - required for students coming fall semester
- Weekend of Welcome (WoW) - required for students coming both fall and spring semester
- Parent and Family Program - helps parents and families become better acquainted with the campus, services available, programs and staff
6. Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
If you have any questions about what you do once you are admitted, please contact our Admissions Office at (715) 394-8230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.