Once you have been admitted to UW-Superior, there are a few more steps you must take in order to become an official UW-Superior student.
1. Pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit
(Distance Learning students do NOT have to pay the $100 enrollment deposit)
2. Submit official transcripts
4. Go to the Advisement and Registration to learn how to register for classes
- Summer Orientation Advisement and Registration (SOAR) - required for students coming fall semester
- Weekend of Welcome (WoW) - required for students coming both fall and spring semester
6. Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)