University of Wisconsin-Superior
Yellowjacket Union 230
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Admitted Students - Freshmen
Once you have been admitted to UW-Superior, there are a few more steps you must take in order to become an official UW-Superior student.
1. Pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit
(Distance Learning students do NOT have to pay the $100 enrollment deposit)
2. Submit official transcripts
4. Go to the Advisement and Registration to learn how to register for classes
5. Complete your Live@UWS Housing Contract if you plan to live on-campus.
6. Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
If you have any questions about what you do once you are admitted, please contact our Admissions Office.
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer