Admitted Students - Freshmen
Once you have been admitted to UW-Superior, there are a few more steps you must take in order to become an official UW-Superior student.
- Pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit
(Distance Learning students do NOT have to pay the $100 enrollment deposit)
- Submit official transcripts
- Register for Placement Testing
(Contact the Advising Office if you are unsure whether you need to take any placement tests)
- Go to the Advisement and Registration to learn how to register for classes
- Summer Orientation Advisement and Registration (SOAR) - required for students coming fall semester
- Weekend of Welcome (WoW) - required for students coming both fall and spring semester
- Complete your Live@UWS Housing Contract if you plan to live on-campus.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
If you have any questions about what you do once you are admitted, please contact our Admissions Office.