How to Apply to UW-Superior
Students applying to enter UW-Superior as freshmen should submit the following items to our Admissions Office after September 15th of their senior year, but preferably before April 1st. Applications will not be accepted after August 1st for the upcoming fall semester:
- A completed UW System application for admission. You can apply online or download a paper application.
- A $44 nonrefundable application fee payable to UW-Superior. If you have applied to UW-Superior but have NOT submitted the $44 application fee, pay here to submit your fee.
(The UW-System application fee may be waived based on financial need. To request a waiver, complete and submit this form. International students are not eligible for the waiver.)
- An official transcript of all high school credits completed. Students who have not graduated at the time of application should arrange to have their high school forward a final transcript to UW-Superior.
- Scores from the American College Test (ACT) or from the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). Submission of ACT/SAT results is optional for applicants age 20 or older.
- Results of the Wisconsin English Placement Test and the Mathematics Placement Test must be sent before enrolling. These tests generally are administered during April and May. Most University of Wisconsin institutions are test sites. Our Admissions Office will inform admitted students when and where they may take these tests. Or sign up to take it at UW-Superior.
- Applicants who wish to be admitted on the basis of high school equivalency must submit official documents such as the Certificate of General Education Development (GED) or other appropriate certificate. Include an official transcript of GED scores.