How to Apply

We’re so excited you’ve chosen UW-Superior

Whether you’re pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, start on the road to success by filling out our free online application.

If you have any questions along the way, rest assured UW-Superior’s admissions team is here to help. Call or text us at 715-394-8230 or email

Ready to dive in? Apply now!

General Information

Students applying to enter UW-Superior as freshmen should submit the items in the list below to our admissions office after September 15 of their senior year. Applications will not be accepted after August 15 for the upcoming fall semester.

  • A completed UW System application for admission. You can apply online or download a paper copy. UW-Superior no longer charges an application fee.
  • A copy of your high school transcript. Students are now able to upload an unofficial transcript through the online admissions application. A final, official high school transcript will need to be sent directly from the high school upon graduation.
  • Applicants can still submit an ACT or SAT score as part of their application, but they also have the option to omit this in their application if they have not taken the ACT/SAT or if they do not feel their standardized test scores reflect their academic ability. The UW-Superior institutional code for the SAT is 1920, and it is 4682 for ACT.
  • Applicants who wish to be admitted on the basis of high school equivalency must submit official documents such as the Certificate of General Education Development (GED) or another appropriate certificate. Include an official transcript of GED scores.

Get Started Today

At UW-Superior, we make it as easy as possible to apply, regardless if you’re a new first-year, graduate, transfer or international student.

First-Year Student

You’re a high school senior or first-time college student seeking a bachelor’s degree on campus or online.

Transfer Student

You’re currently studying or have studied at another college or university after graduating from high school, but are seeking a bachelor’s degree from UW-Superior on campus or online.

UW-Superior transfer student
UW-Superior international student

International Student

You’re not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, but are seeking a bachelor’s degree from UW-Superior on campus.

Veteran and Nontraditional Students

You’re a current or former military service member or an adult returning to or enrolling in college for the first time on campus or online.

UW-Superior nontraditional student
High school students visiting UW-Superior

High School Student – Early College Credit

You’re a current high school student hoping to earn college credit at UW-Superior on campus or through online classes while still in high school.

Graduate Student

You hold a bachelor’s or higher degree from a college or university and wish to pursue a graduate degree on campus or online.

Help is Here

UW-Superior’s admissions team will help you navigate everything from admission requirements to financial aid options.

Whether you’re straight out of high school, an international student, a transfer student, a graduate or adult student returning to college, or a veteran, the UW-Superior admissions team will help you with anything you need to get started on your college journey.

Reach out to our admissions team at or by calling or texting 715-394-8230.

Your Admissions Team

Shane Deadrick
Transfer Coordinator
Katherine Sundeen
Campus Visit Coordinator
Kathy Peterson
Admissions & Records Spec
Henry Samuels
Admissions Counselor
Benjamin Mooney
Admissions Director
Carinna Nikunen
Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator II
Mark MacLean
International Admissions Dir
Devon Nyderek
Application Review Specialist
Jordan Appicelli
Application Review Specialist
Suzanne Finckler
Student Status Examiner
Jordan Schneidermann
Admissions Counselor
Joshua Porter
Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator II
Kali Kelleher
Admissions and Recruitment Coordinator II – International Rep
Jennifer Perkins
Admissions & Record Specialist

Term Change Request/Cancel Application

Need to Change your Application?

If you’ve applied to UW-Superior and need to change your start date or have decided to attend a different college or university, please let us know.