Transfer to a Lifetime of Opportunity
We know transferring to a new college can feel intimidating at first, so UW-Superior strives to make the transition as smooth and stress-free as possible. Whether you’re making the transfer from a community college or another four-year program, we’ll support you every step of the way.
How to Apply to UW-Superior
To apply for admission as a transfer student, you must submit the following to UW-Superior:
- A completed UW System application for admission. Apply online – no application fee required!
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended.
- Official high school transcripts if you have not previously earned an associate degree or a bachelor’s degree at another college or university.
- An official evaluation of credits will be made and sent to you when your application, application fee and all transcripts have been received by our Admissions Office. Transfer analysis will be based only on official transcripts received directly from the transfer institution.
- Students interested in an unofficial transfer analysis may submit unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org before applying for admission. However, official transcripts will be needed before an admissions decision can be made.
Login to Transferology to see how your courses will transfer
- Create a Student Profile/Account
- List and submit courses for transfer to UW-Superior
- Matches will be awarded after transferring
- Request information on transfer credits, financial aid, admissions/application, veteran and program information
- Contact email@example.com with any questions or for more information