UW-Superior International Application Procedures

We welcome your interest in applying to UW-Superior! Follow the appropriate link below to learn how to apply.

Freshmen - Application procedures for international students who are in their final year of high school (secondary school) or who have completed high school (secondary school) but never enrolled as a full-time student at a college or university.

Transfer Students - Application procedures for international students who have obtained a high school (secondary school) diploma or the equivalent, have attended a college or university as a full-time student for one or more semesters and are now interested in admission to an undergraduate (bachelor degree) program.

ESLi/Conditional Admission - Information and application procedures for students interested in studying in the English as a Second Language International (ESLi) intensive English program on the UW-Superior campus. Students who do not meet the UW-Superior English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS) requirement can meet the requirement by successfully completing the ESLi program.

Graduate (Master's Degree) Students - Application procedures for international students seeking a graduate (Master's) degree.

Exchange Students - Application procedures for international students who intend to enroll at UW-Superior through one of our exchange partner programs, for example Hessen, Yonsei University or Ibaraki University.

Short-Term (Non-Degree) Students - Application procedures for international students who intend to study at UW-Superior for one or two semesters only.

Overseas U.S. Citizens - Application procedures for U.S. citizens living outside the U.S.