DEPARTMENT: School of Business and Economics
Our program has a strong reputation for preparing students for success in a wide range of business careers through a challenging selection of courses in accounting, finance, economics, math, English and business courses in a student's chosen concentration.
At UW-Superior, you have the flexibility to tailor your major to meet your needs.
- A 39-credit major in business administration with a minor of your choice
- A comprehensive 60-credit Major in Business Administration with a concentration in:
- International business
- A Minor in Business Administration
Through a major or minor in business administration at UW-Superior, you will learn:
- To effectively manage people, resources and projects.
- The creation and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Research business methods and how to base decisions from your findings.
- To analyze, reflect, synthesize, conclude, interpret, appraise and design.
Competition for jobs and job growth will vary from field to field, but versatile, well-educated business people will always be in demand in such careers as:
- Industrial or retail manager
- Advertising account executive
- Marketing executive
- Financial analyst
- Production manager
- Personnel director
- Human resource specialist
- Program director
- Business owner
Did You Know?
- Our faculty members have real-world experience and teach all classes.
- The Superior-Duluth area offers numerous internships in a wide range of corporate, financial, industrial, transportation and retail settings.
- A Minor in Geographic Information Systems from UW-Superior enables students to expand their skills and enhance their career prospects.