DEPARTMENT: Center for Academic Advising
Your curiosity and talents can't be limited to one or two subject areas. You know what you want to do, but there just isn't a major for it.
Design your own major at UW-Superior and take charge of your future.
When you design your own major or minor, you, along with faculty members and an advisor, build a degree that reflects your own unique talents and experiences.
*The individually designed major or minor is also available online through UW-Superior's Online Learning program.
Through an individually designed major or minor at UW-Superior, you will
- Gain multidimensional knowledge by incorporating different areas of study into one major or minor
- Have increased earning power
- Gain personal satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment
- Be more marketable to potential employers by having a broad base of skills and experiences
Examples of individually designed majors that students have completed at UW-Superior include:
- Sports administration
- Human relations
- Legal administration
- Social administration
- Human services and public relations
- Wellness administration
- Graphic arts
- Human health services
- Information literacy
Did You Know?
- With an individually designed major or minor you have flexible class choices as you combine courses from multiple areas to create your major or minor.
Online Undergraduate Tuition and Fees
- $305 per credit (typical course is three credits)
- $60 fee per course (administrative fee)
- $16 per credit (covers student services such as tutoring, career services, library and other services)
More information about tuition and fees.