Summer ACCESS and Fall BRIDGE Enrollment Checklist

  1. Pay $100 Enrollment Deposit
    After being admitted, you will need to pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit. Your enrollment deposit must be paid in order to move forward in the ACCESS process. May 1st is the universal deadline date. Deposits are refundable up to May 1st.
  2. Apply for Housing
    You will receive housing information 3 days after you have received your mailed acceptance letter via email.
    • You can also go to to create your Live@Superior housing profile where you will be able to choose your food plan,residence hall and roommate.
    Submit your housing application as soon as possible for the best chance of getting your residence hall preferences. For more information, visit or call (715) 394-8438 .
  3. Apply for Financial Aid
    Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) starting January 1st. You MUST indicate UW-Colleges and UW-Superior on your FAFSA in order for both colleges to pull your information. UW-Superior's FAFSA code is 003925, and UW-Barron County's FAFSA code is 003897.UW-Barron County is responsible for your fall semester financial aid; UW-Superior is responsible for your spring semester financial aid. The priority for your FAFSA is March 15th.For questions regarding financial aid, contact the  Financial Aid Office at (715) 394-8200 .
  4. Log into UW-Superior E-mail Account
    You will find your UW-Superior email username and password in your acceptance letter. Log into your UW-Superior email account by going to
  5. Placement Testing
    Placement testing is required of all new freshmen planning to attend UW-Superior. Registration for Regional Placement Testing begins on February 1 at For more information,please contact UW-Superior's Testing Coordinator, at or (715)394-8087 , or visit UW-Superior's Placement Testing webpage.
  6. Register for Orientation/Registration and Take Regional Placement Exams
    New freshmen orientation and registration (also known as SOAR and WoW) will take place prior to the beginning of the semester. Students who have paid their $100 Enrollment Deposit will begin to receive orientation/registration mailings and emails.Summer ACCESS students will all attend the same SOAR. This information will be provided to you by UW-Superior's BRIDGE Program Coordinator. You can contact or (715) 394-8087 . For more information about orientation and registration, contact First Year Experience at or call (715) 394-8024 .
    • Please note it is important to send a transcript for any college work in progress or completed before you attend orientation so that you can be advised appropriately for your coursework. For more information about transcripts, go to
  7. Submit Final High School and College Transcripts
    At the completion of your senior year, you need to provide an official final high school transcript fora review of your senior grades and certification of graduation. Your admission will become final only after it is determined that you continue to meet university admission standards.

    If you have taken college courses prior to high school graduation, have attended college, or plan to attend a college summer session prior to entering UW-Superior, you are required to have that college send an official transcript to the Admissions Office.This includes college coursework taken at your high school (CAPP, CIS, CITS, PACC, etc.). Send in an official transcript before orientation to best advise you in your coursework. Send a final transcript after all coursework is completed. Altering or failing coursework in high school or college could result in cancellation of your admission.
  8. Music Majors and Minors
    Students intending to major or minor in music need to audition. Information on how to register for an audition is available at Please audition early as the Music Department uses a rolling admission system to fill their spaces.
Learn more about UW-Superior's Summer ACCESS and
Fall BRIDGE Program today!

Learn More