Campus Visit Information | UW-Superior
Arranging your campus visit
We encourage you and your family to visit UW-Superior. It's the best the way to see everything we have to offer. We can arrange for you to:
- Tour the campus
- Talk with professors and current students
- Spend time in a class
- Learn more about academic programs, athletic teams and financial aid.
Campus tours are offered at:
- 10 am, 12pm, and 2pm Monday through Friday
- The 2nd Saturday of most months:
- Our Fall Saturday visits are September 14, October 19, November 9
- Our Spring Saturday visits are February 8, March 8, May 10
- Every Saturday visit begins at 10am and will be held in the Erlenbach Lecture Hall which is located in Swenson Hall.
- Faculty and Staff are not available for visits during our Saturday Visits.
Are you a veteran? Please choose a Thursday date as we have our representatives available all day to meet with you!
Please schedule your visit at least one week in advance so we can make all necessary arrangements for you. Tour times and dates are subject to availability.