Admitted Students - Transfers
Once you have been admitted to UW-Superior, there are a few more steps you must take in order to become an official UW-Superior student.
- Pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit
(Distance Learning students do NOT have to pay the $100 enrollment deposit)
- Review the new transfer advisement and registration information, which includes information on the mandatory online orientation.
- Log into your UW-Superior email account (your UW-Superior email username and password is in your acceptance letter)
- It is important that you are regularly checking your UW-Superior email account because 90% of student advisement is done through this account.
- View your Transfer Credit Report
- Review your UW-Superior email for instructions on completing the online transfer orientation program via Learn@UWS. Upon completion of the online orientation, you will be given your advisor's name and contact information within two business days.
- Contact adviser and schedule an advisement appointment
- It is your responsibility to schedule an appointment with your adviser and to keep the appointment, or you will not be able to register for classes.
- Submit final college transcripts
- Complete your Live@UWS Housing Contract if you plan to live on-campus
- Are you required to live on-campus?
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)