How to Apply - Transfer Students

The priority application date is January 1st for Spring Semester, and April 1st for Fall Semester. Apply early to be eligible for early class registration. Applications will not be accepted after August 1st for the upcoming fall semester:

To apply for admission as a transfer student, you must submit to UW-Superior:

  1. A completed UW System application for admission. You can apply online or download a paper application.
  2. A $25 nonrefundable fee payable to UW-Superior. This fee is NOT required if the last institution you attended was a University of Wisconsin College (two-year UW campus).
    The UW System application fee may be waived based on financial need. To request a waiver, complete and submit this form. International students are not eligible for the waiver.
    If you have applied to UW-Superior but have NOT submitted the $25 application fee, pay here to submit your fee.
  3. Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended.
  4. Official high school transcripts if you have not previously earned an associate degree or a bachelor's degree at another college or university.

Evaluating credits

An official evaluation of credits will be made and sent to you when your application, application fee and all transcripts have been received by our Admissions Office. Transfer analysis will be based only on official transcripts received directly from the transfer institution.

Download our Admissions Transfer Checklist