Veterans: How to Apply

Veterans: How to Apply

How to Apply

The priority application date is December 1st for Spring Semester, and April 1st for Fall Semester. Apply early to be eligible for early class registration.

To apply for admission as a transfer student, you must submit to UW-Superior:

  1. A completed UW System application for admission. You can apply online or download a paper application.
  2. A $44 nonrefundable fee payable to UW-Superior. This fee is not required if the last institution you attended was a University of Wisconsin College (two-year UW campus).
  3. Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended.
  4. Official high school transcripts (if you have not previously earned an associate degree or a bachelor's degree at another college or university)
  5. Military transcripts
  6. ACT/SAT scores (NOT needed if you are of age 20 years or older)

Download the Veteran/Military Checklist for more step-by-step information about the admissions process as well as obtaining veteran benefits.

VeteranMilitary checklist button

Evaluating credits
An official evaluation of credits will be made and sent to you when your application, application fee and all transcripts have been received by our Admissions Office. Transfer analysis will be based only on official transcripts received directly from the transfer institution. You are encouraged to contact our transfer coordinator, Shane Deadrick to see how your credits will transfer in.

For questions or concerns regarding your veteran/military background, contact Carl Huber, the Coordinator of the Veteran and Nontraditional Student Center.