Veterans: Admission Requirements

  • Students transferring to UW-Superior from accredited college parallel programs, colleges or universities with 12 or more earned credits and a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (a letter grade of C) or better will usually be admitted in good standing. (Some majors require higher grade point averages to be admitted into those programs).
  • Students with 12 or more credits who have less than a 2.0 cumulative grade point average may be admitted on probation if their previous collegiate record meets the requirement of Standards for Academic Good Standing at UW-Superior, and if they would have originally qualified for admission as freshmen. Transfer applicants with fewer than 12 earned credits may be admitted if they would have originally qualified for admission as a freshman at UW-Superior.

For more information about transferring credits, contact Shane Deadrick.

UW-Superior's University Studies requirements are considered satisfied if a student has earned an associate's degree from a University of Wisconsin System institution or a Minnesota State Colleges and Universities institution.

It is very important that you send for your Military Transcripts. Credit may be awarded for military experience or military school training.

Please contact our Admissions Office for more information regarding articulation agreements  and credit given for Military Training .