Change of Major and Minor Form

Before you submit a request to change your major and/or minor, please follow these steps:

  1. Meet with your academic advisor in your current program to discuss the changes to your degree progress after you change your major and/or minor. You may also schedule an appointment with a professional advisor in the Center for Academic Advising by contacting our office. You are required to meet with your academic advisor before submitting your request.
  2. Review your new major and/or minor's course requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog.
  3. You may wish to visit a Career Counseling Workshop in Career Services to explore careers within your new major and/or minor.

Academic Plan changes are typically processed within three (3) to five (5) business days. However, during peak times, changes may take up to ten (10) business days to be made. It is important to plan ahead if you wish to make changes to your major and/or minor.

Any questions or concerns that the Center for Academic Advising may have about your request will be directed to your UW-Superior email. An email confirmation will be sent to your UW-Superior email, along with your new advisor assignment (if necessary), when your request has been processed.

If you have any questions, please contact the Center for Academic Advising.