Request for Change of Degree Form

To change your degree, fill out the form below and click the submit button. Students will be notified via UW-Superior email when their changes have been processed (generally within 72 hours of receipt of this form). Students submitting a form where a change(s) are in question will be contacted via their UW-Superior email for clarification.

Undergraduate Degrees Awarded by UW-Superior:

  • Associate Degree - 2-year degree consisting of 60 credits of liberal arts curriculum (AA)
  • Bachelor of Arts - 4-year degree requiring 120 credits and a minimum of six credits in one foreign language (BA)
  • Bachelor of Science - 4-year degree requiring 120 credits (BS)
  • Bachelor of Fine Arts - 4-year degree offered for Studio Art majors only (BFA)
  • Bachelor of Music - 4-year degree offered for Music Performance majors who have passed their performance jury (BM)
  • Bachelor of Music Education - 4-year degree for Music Education majors only (BME)

The Bachelor of Arts degree is required for Liberal Arts English, History and Music majors.

Not sure which degree may be right for you and/or your major area? Contact your advisor as soon as possible to clarify and discuss your options.