Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Declare Your Major Form - Re-entry Students

Declare Your Major Form - Re-entry Students

Center for Academic Advising

Declare Your Major Form - Re-entry Students

Who is eligible to participate in the April Advisement Period?

Students who have been officially readmitted by the Admissions Office.

NOTE: If you have earned college credit at another institution after you left UW-Superior, you are not considered a reentry but a transfer student and you must apply for admission through the Admissions Office instead of through the Registrar's Office.

All correspondence with new transfer students from the Center for Academic Advisement will be via your UW-Superior email. Instructions on how to access the Transfer Virtual SOAR and for completing this on-line course will be sent to your UW-Superior email account within 72 hours after you submit this form.

If you don't have a minor, enter "No Minor".

BA requires 6 credits foreign language, BS does not require foreign language.

If your plans have been changed and you will not be attending UW-Superior for Fall/Spring Semester, check this box.


Back to Top