Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Special Adult Intent to Register Form

Center for Academic Advising

Special Adult Intent to Register Form

To register for classes, Special Adult students must be officially admitted to UW-Superior and have paid their $100 enrollment fee. Students planning to change to degree seeking status should contact the Admissions Office for information on processing this change of status at admissions@uwsuper.edu.

As a Special Adult student, you must meet any course prerequisite requirements in order to allow enrollment. This may require you to submit an unofficial transcript in order to verify you have met the prerequisite requirement. If you plan to enroll in a writing composition or a math course, you may be required to take the Wisconsin English and/or Math Placement Test. Staff with the Center for Academic Advisement Office will inform you of what your options are concerning course requirements and when you may register online via your UWS email.

Indicate each course you plan to enroll in. Include the four-digit class number, section number, course title, day, credits, and time the course meets. Check the Class Schedule for course information. Make sure you select the appropriate semester tab for the term you want to enroll in. All identification information below is required.



Back to Top