Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Summer Intent to Register Form

Center for Academic Advising

Summer Intent to Register Form

To register for classes, new  Special Adult students must be officially admitted to UW-Superior.

Students must meet any course prerequisite requirements in order to allow enrollment.This may require you to submit an unofficial transcript in order to verify you have met the prerequisite requirement. If you plan to enroll in a writing composition or a math course, you may be required to take the Wisconsin English and/or Math Placement Test. Center for Academic Advisement Office staff will inform you of what your options are concerning course requirements and when you may register via your UWS email.

Indicate each course you plan to enroll in.Include the four-digit class number, section number, course title, day, credits, and time the course meets.Check the Class Schedule for course information. Make sure you select the appropriate semester tab for the term you want to enroll in. All identification information below is required.



Back to Top