New Transfer Student advisement and registration for new students who have earned 22 college credits.
Who is eligible to participate in the Advisement and Registration?
- Students who have been officially admitted and have paid their $100 enrollment fee
What do I need to do to advise and register for fall semester?
- Make sure all of your transcripts have been received by our Admissions Office, including transcripts for in-progress course work. It is important this information is on file and available to your advisor in order for you to be appropriately advised.
- Review your Admissions Check-list to see if you are required to take a math and/or English Placement test. If you need to take a placement test, contact our Testing Office at 715-394-8087 or via their website at
http://www.uwsuper.edu/support/testing/uw-placement.cfm to schedule the appropriate test(s).
Complete the Transfer Student On-line Orientation Course
- All new transfer students who have earned 22 or more post-high school credits are required to complete the New Transfer Student On-line Orientation Course and their Welcome Conversation with the Transfer Orientation Coordinator prior to advising and registering for classes.
- When you submit your $100 enrollment fee and this is posted in your record, your record will be activated and you will be loaded into the on-line orientation course. Instructions for accessing and completing the course will be sent to you via your UW-S email address within 72 hours of your record being activated.
- Once you have completed the course, you will receive your advisor name and contact information via your UW-Superior email address. It is your responsibility to schedule an advisement appointment with your advisor and to keep the appointment. If you leave a phone message and/or e-mail for your advisor but you don't get a response within three business days, contact the Advising Center Office at email@example.com.
We hope this information is of help to you. If you have further questions, contact the Center for Academic Advisement via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.