If you have earned college credit at another institution after you left UW-Superior, you will be considered a transfer reentry student and you will be required to apply as a transfer student and to pay the $100 enrollment fee as part of your admission process.

How do I advise and register for classes?

  1. Fill out and submit the Reentry Application on the UW System website to have your record updated to allow for registration. Please contact the admissions office with any questions about the reentry process. They can be reached at 715-394-8230 or
  2. You will receive your advisor's name, office phone number, and e-mail address via your UW-Superior e-mail account within 3 business days of receipt of the Reentry Application.
  3. It is your responsibility to schedule an advisement appointment with your advisor and to keep the appointment. If you leave a phone message and/or e-mail for your advisor but you don't receive a response from your advisor within 3 business days, contact the Center for Academic Advising for assistance.
  4. Check to see if your UW-Superior login and password is still working. If your login and password is not working, contact our Technology Help Desk to have your login and password reset/reactivated. You will need this information in order to access your Student Center which is used to check your academic information, to view your tuition bill, to accept your Financial Aid award, and to register for classes.

Do I have to prepare for my advisement appointment? Yes!

  1. Print your unofficial transcript and/or your advising report from your Student Center.
  2. Review the class schedule and make a list of the courses you would like to enroll in. Check the course description for each course to determine if any of the courses you want have a prerequisite requirement that must be completed first. Make sure to include alternate courses as well. Currently enrolled students are registering during this enrollment period as well, and courses will be closing quickly.
  3. Prepare a list of any other questions you may have about your major/minor, etc., and bring it with to your advisement session. Although this initial session may not allow for much more than course selection and a brief summation of department requirements, this is the time you should clarify which catalog you should be following for your major and minor requirements.
  4. If your catalog year will change from what you indicated on your Reentry Application, contact the Center for Academic Advising.