Special Adults

Special Adult Advisement and Registration for Fall Semester is April 6 - August 28, 2015.

Special Adult students are required to meet all course pre-requisite requirements in order to allow registration.

  • Check UW-Superior course descriptions for pre-requiste requirements at Course Descriptions.
  • You may be required to submit an unofficial transcript to verify a pre-requisite requirement is met.
  • Students who can't provide a transcript for pre-requisite verification will be referred to the course instructor to obtain written permission or a permission number to allow enrollment.

Note: After spring semester has ended, some course instructors may not be available to provide a signature until the first week of fall classes.

Special Adult students who are planning to complete a degree at UWS must change to degree seeking status by the time they have earned 29 credits.  Contact the Admissions Office at admissions@uwsuper.edu to find out how to do this.

Class Schedule

How to Find Your Placement Test Score