New Transfer Student advisement and registration for students who have earned 22 or more post high school college credits begins November 2, 2015.
Who is Eligible to Participate in the November Advisement and Registration Period?
Students who have been officially admitted and have paid their $100 enrollment deposit.
- Students who have submitted all official transcripts including in-progress course work
What do I need to do to advise and register for spring semester?
- Make sure all of your transcripts have been received by our Admissions Office, including transcripts for in-progress course work. It is imperative that this information is on file and available to your advisor in order for you to be appropriately advised.
- Review your Admissions Check-list to see if you are required to take a math and/or English Placement test. If you need to take a placement test, contact our Testing Office at (715) 394-8087, firstname.lastname@example.org or UW Placement Testing website to schedule the appropriate test(s).
Complete the Transfer Student Online Orientation Course and Transfer Welcome Conversation.
- All new transfer students who have earned 22 or more post high school credits are required to complete the New Transfer Student Online Orientation course prior to advising and registering for classes.
- When you submit your $100 enrollment fee and this is posted in your record, your record will be activated and you will be loaded into the online course. Instructions for accessing and completing the course will be sent to you via your UW-Superior e-mail address within 72 hours of your record being activated.
- Once you have completed the New Transfer Student Online Orientation course, you must contact First Year Experience at (715) 394-8230 or email@example.com to schedule your Transfer Welcome Conversation. By completing the Welcome Conversation, you will receive your advisor's name and contact information via your UW-Supeiror e-mail address.
It is your responsibility to contact your advisor to schedule an advisement session. If you leave a phone message and/or e-mail for your advisor and do NOT receive a response within three business days, contact the Center for Academic Advisement at firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 394-8515 for assistance.
NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to be knowledgeable about policies and procedures regarding academic requirements, dates, and deadlines as indicated in the online UW-Superior catalog and academic calendar.
We hope this information is of help to you. If you have further questions, contact the Center for Academic Advisement via e-mail at email@example.com.