Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Special Adults

Special Adults

Center for Academic Advising

Special Adults

Special Adult Advisement and Registration for Spring Semester Begins Nov. 4, 2014

Special Adult students are required to meet all course pre-requisite requirements in order to allow registration.

  • Check UW-Superior course descriptions for pre-requiste requirements at Course Descriptions.
  • You may be required to submit an unofficial transcript to verify a pre-requisite requirement is met.
  • Students who can't provide a transcript for pre-requisite verification will be referred to the course instructor to obtain written permission or a permission number to allow enrollment.

Note: During semester breaks, some course instructors may not be available to provide a signature until the first week of spring classes.  Special Adult students who are planning to complete a degree at UWS must change to degree seeking status by the time they have earned 29 credits. Contact the Admissions Office at admissions@uwsuper.edu to find out how to do this.

Class schedule

How to Find Your Placement Test Score


Back to Top