New Transfers

Who is Eligible to Participate in the November Advisement and Registration Period?

  1. Students who have been officially admitted and have paid their $100 enrollment fee
  2. Students who have submitted all official transcripts including in-progress course work

What do I need to do to advise and register for spring semester?

  1. Make sure all of your transcripts have been received by our Admissions Office, including transcripts for in-progress course work. It is imperative that this information is on file and available to your advisor in order for you to be appropriately advised.

  2. Review your Admissions Check-list to see if you are required to take a math and/or English Placement test. If you need to take a placement test, contact our Testing Office at 715-394-8087 or schedule the appropriate test(s)

Complete the Transfer Student On-Line Orientation Course.

  1. All new transfer students who have earned 22 or more post high school credits are required to complete the New Transfer Student Online Orientation course prior to advising and registering for classes.
  2. When you submit your  $100 enrollment fee and this is posted in your record, your record will be activated and you will be loaded into the online course.  Instructions for accessing and completing the course will be sent to you via your UW-Superior e-mail address within 72 hours of your record being activated.
  3. Once you have completed the course and your "welcome conversation" with the transfer orientation coordinator, you will receive your advisor name and contact information via your UW-Superior e-mail address.  It is your responsibility to contact your advisor to schedule an advisement session.  If you leave a phone message and/or e-mail for your advisor and you don't receive a response within three business days, contact the Center for Academic Advising for assistance.

Note: It is the student's responsibility to be knowledgeable of policies and procedures regarding academic requirements, dates, and deadlines as indicated in the online UW-Superior catalog and academic calendar.

We hope this information is of help to you. If you have further questions, contact the Center for Academic Advising.