Reentry and transfer reentry Student Advisement and Registration for Summer College begins April 7, 2016, until the first day of class.

Note: If you earned college credits at another institution after you left UW-Superior, you will need to apply as a transfer reentry student with the Admissions Office.

How do I advise and register for classes?

  1. Fill out and submit the Reentry Application to have your record activated to allow registration.
  2. You will receive your advisor's name, office phone number and e-mail address via your UW-Superior e-mail account within 72 hours of receipt of the Reentry Application.
  3. It is your responsibility to schedule an advisement appointment with your advisor and to keep the appointment. If you leave a phone message and/or e-mail for your advisor but you don't receive a response within three business days, contact the Center for Academic Advisement for assistance.
  4. Check to see if your UW-Superior login and password is still working. If it is not working, contact our Technology Help Desk to have your login and password reset/reactivated. You will need this information in order to access your Student Center to check your academic information, to view your tuition bill, to accept your Financial Aid award, and to register for classes.

Do I have to prepare for my advisement appointment? Yes!

  1. Print your unofficial transcript and/or your degree progress report from your Student Center and compare against your catalog requirements.
  2. Review the class schedule and make a list of the courses you would like to enroll in. Check the catalog course description for each course to determine if any of the courses you want have a prerequisite requirement that must be completed first. Make sure to include alternate courses as well.
  3. Prepare a list of any other questions you may have about your major/minor, etc., and bring it with you to your advisement session. Although this initial session may not allow for much more than course selection and a brief summation of department requirements, you should clarify which catalog you should be following for your major and minor requirements.
  4. If your catalog year will change from what you indicated on your Reentry Application, contact the Center for Academic Advisement.