Special Adult Advisement and Registration for Summer College begins April 6, 2015, until the first day of class.
Special Adult students are required to meet all course pre-requisite requirements in order to allow registration.
- Check UW-Superior course descriptions for pre-requiste requirements at Course Descriptions.
- You may be required to submit an unofficial transcript to verify a pre-requisite requirement is met.
- Students who can't provide a transcript for pre-requisite verification will be referred to the course instructor to obtain written permission or a permission number to allow enrollment.
Alliance Course Information! If you plan to enroll in a summer Business course with a section number of B07 or B08, then you should know:
- There is a $160 per credit charge in addition to the tuition for this course.
- If you are an out-of-state student, you should know if you will receive an out-of-state waiver or not before the class starts so you can cancel registration with no charge if you need to.
- All students should be aware that tuition is due in full on June 1.A late payment fee will be assessed on June 2.
Special Adult students who are planning to complete a degree at UWS must change to degree seeking status by the time they have earned 29 credits. Contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to do this.
How to Find Your Placement Test Score