Wisconsin's Public Liberal Arts College

Special Adults

Center for Academic Advising

Special Adults

Special Adult Advisement and Registration for Summer College begins April 7, 2015, until the first day of class.

To have your record activated, fill out and submit the Intent to Register Form.

Special Adult students are required to meet all course pre-requisite requirements in order to allow registration.

  • Check UW-Superior course descriptions for pre-requiste requirements at Course Descriptions.
  • You may be required to submit an unofficial transcript to verify a pre-requisite requirement is met.
  • Students who can't provide a transcript for pre-requisite verification will be referred to the course instructor to obtain written permission or a permission number to allow enrollment.

Note: After spring semester has ended, some course instructors may not be available to provide a signature until the first week of spring classes. 

Special Adult students who are planning to complete a degree at UWS must change to degree seeking status by the time they have earned 29 credits. Contact the Admissions Office at This link will open your email client for sending an email.admissions@uwsuper.edu to find out how to do this.

Class schedule

How to Find Your Placement Test Score

Back to Top