Special Adult Advisement and Registration for Summer College begins April 6, 2015, until the first day of class.
Special Adult students are required to meet all course pre-requisite requirements in order to allow registration.
- Check UW-Superior course descriptions for pre-requiste requirements at Course Descriptions.
- You may be required to submit an unofficial transcript to verify a pre-requisite requirement is met.
- Students who can't provide a transcript for pre-requisite verification will be referred to the course instructor to obtain written permission or a permission number to allow enrollment.
Alliance Course Information! If you plan to enroll in a summer Business course with a section number of B07 or B08, then you should know:
- There is a $160 per credit charge in addition to the tuition for this course.
- If you are an out-of-state student, you should know if you will receive an out-of-state waiver or not before the class starts so you can cancel registration with no charge if you need to.
- All students should be aware that tuition is due in full on June 1.A late payment fee will be assessed on June 2.
Note: After spring semester has ended, some course instructors may not be available to provide a signature until the first week of spring classes.
Special Adult students who are planning to complete a degree at UWS must change to degree seeking status by the time they have earned 29 credits. Contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com to find out how to do this.
How to Find Your Placement Test Score