Student Advisement To-Do List
Registration begins April 7!
- Check your student center to view any holds that may stop you from registering and take care of them asap.
- Your enrollment appointment will be visible in your student center Monday, March 7. Your enrollment appointment time indicates the first time you can start registering.
- Sign up for an advisement session with your advisor as close to your enrollment time as possible. Sign up sheets will be posted near your advisor's office door.
- Review your advisement report for course work you still need to complete and review the class schedule (spring term) to develop a class schedule to discuss with your advisor. Include alternate courses in case you encounter closed classes when you register.
- Remember: Courses will close quickly so enroll for your classes as soon as you can!
- How to Ensure a Successful Academic Advisement Session