Registration begins April 7!
1. Check your student center to view any holds that may stop you from registering and take care of them asap.
2. Your enrollment appointment will be visible in your student center Monday, March 7. Your enrollment appointment time indicates the first time you can start registering.
3. Sign up for an advisement session with your advisor as close to your enrollment time as possible. Sign up sheets will be posted near your advisor's office door.
4. Review your advisement report for course work you still need to complete and review the class schedule (spring term) to develop a class schedule to discuss with your advisor. Include alternate courses in case you encounter closed classes when you register.
5. Remember: Courses will close quickly so enroll for your classes as soon as you can!