University Relations Office
University of Wisconsin-Superior
Old Main 314
Belknap and Catlin
P.O. Box 2000
Superior, WI 54880
Board of Regents Meeting
To enhance the success of your presentation from the technology perspective, we have taken steps to ensure that an appropriate support infrastructure is in place. We request your assistance in making the event as enjoyable and trouble free as possible.
A special speaker support team is available to assist all presenters at this year's meeting. These individuals will be available throughout the meeting. Please do not hesitate to utilize the services of the staff on hand. Laptop computers, network connectivity, video/data projectors and a variety of audio/visual technologies will be available. The following information may prove helpful as you prepare your presentation.
1. A speaker preparation/support room has been reserved for your use. Please see a staff person in the Yellowjacket Union Room 203 if you wish to test your presentation or resolve any last minute technical problems that may arise. If possible, please stop by at least one hour before your presentation.
2. Please email your electronic presentations to Joe Kmiech - email@example.com, as well as to the UW System Administration BOR and web contacts: Ann Nottestad - firstname.lastname@example.org, and Linda Ruiz - email@example.com, at least one day prior to your scheduled presentation. Or if you prefer, simply provide Joe Kmiech with an electronic link so he may download your presentation. Electronic presentations will be installed and tested on our campus equipment prior to the meeting. Presentations provided to Joe Kmiech electronically will be available for your use during the meeting utilizing our campus equipment. You may also contact Joe Kmiech directly at 715-394-8280 or by cell phone at 218-343-1310 for additional information or for special audio/visual or computer equipment requests.
3. If you plan to use your own laptop at the meeting, please bring a backup copy of your presentation on CD-ROM or USB Flash Drive. Our staff can install the backup on our equipment and test it in your meeting room prior to your presentation. This will provide you with a recovery plan in the event of equipment failure.
4. The speaker preparation/support room will have a video/data projector to test your computer's "monitor out" connection and sound capability. Network access issues or problems will also be addressed in this room.
5. For any other questions or issues related to technology support of your presentation, contact Joe Kmiech directly.
Thank you in advance for helping make this a successful event. We look forward to assisting you at the meeting.
UW-Superior's Regent's Tech Support Team
Copyright © The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
University of Wisconsin-Superior is an equal opportunity educator and employer